Weekly Cars and Coffee - Open Makes and Models

List planned Club events, and anything else of possible interest, such as car shows, or swap meets

Weekly Cars and Coffee - Open Makes and Models

Postby ScorchedBird12 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Hey guys,

So I recently started involving myself in a car group called 4U2NV Motorsports. We've been hosting a sizeable amount of meets in the area and I figured I'd start letting everyone know here. There are a couple of events I'll be posting, but this one is one of the first we host. It is a weekly meet so if you miss one, there's always another one the following week.

989 Centerville Road
Warwick, RI 02886

Time: 10am-12pm

There is one going on this Sunday, the 24th of July. It is open make and open model but there's only 2 F-bodies that regularly attend; me and a 4th gen. Figured it would be nice to see a few more :lol:

There's a Dunkin' Donuts across the street for the coffee part but all in all it's just a bunch of car guys hanging out and chilling.

We've had the spot for almost 21 weeks so it's all been good. No burnouts, please!
Dejana Truck and Utility
9 Business Park Drive
Smithfield, RI 02917
401-231-9797

Plows, Van Interiors, Service Bodies, and more!

ScorchedBird12
5.7 TPI

Car: Trans Am GTA
Engine: TPI 350
Transmission: 5-speed
Antispam: NO
Production Year: 1989

Re: Weekly Cars and Coffee - Open Makes and Models

Postby ScorchedBird12 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:57 pm

UPDATE ON LOCATION: We now shifted our location to another Dunkin Donuts. The lot it was originally on was large but it was hazardous for attendants to cross the street to get coffee. The new address is below:

2677 West Shore Road
Warwick, RI 02889

We will now be providing coffee and donuts! It's a two hour event so we will have a set amount so it's first come, first serve.
Dejana Truck and Utility
9 Business Park Drive
Smithfield, RI 02917
401-231-9797

Plows, Van Interiors, Service Bodies, and more!

ScorchedBird12
5.7 TPI

Car: Trans Am GTA
Engine: TPI 350
Transmission: 5-speed
Antispam: NO
Production Year: 1989

Return to Events